Monday, May 25, 2009

Letting Go....

I am finally realizing that I MUST let go of all the anger I carry. I have had minor set backs in life but I need to get over it. I have a chip on my shoulder about some things but also realize I put too much faith in people. I know that GOD is the only one who always follows through. I have a sadness about me because I don't have everything I want. I am blessed and I know it so I try not to complain too much.

God created something special and I know this. I am not being conceited but I know God has big things in store for me. I'm just impatient and a lil crazy :). Working on this attitude is my top priority and I know the devil tries his best to bring me down. I rebuke the devil in Jesus Name, Amen. All that being said don't let people detour your plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment